Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Great way to earn +UPs

Here is a great deal if you want to start earning some +UPs from RA for future visits.

(2) Tide Detergents $11.98
(4) Revlon nail polishes...Buy One at $4.79 get one at $2.39 (BOG50%) $14.36

=$26.34
-$5/$25 RA coupon (email me and I will send you a printable Coupon)
-(2) $1MC for Tide (from P&G insert Nov 28)
-(4) $3 RA coupons (email me and I will send you a printable Coupon)

= $7.34 Out of your pocket plus earn $14+UPS for future visits.

So for about $8 you are getting 2 Tides and 4 nail polishes (think summer! Or gifts, stocking stuffers, etc)

And the best is that you get (2) $1 +UPS from the Tide and (2) $4 +UPs from the nail polish. And you SHOULD get (4) $1 UPS from the nail polish but not sure if they are printing. I will let you know when I do the deal today.

Now if you do this a second time, like I will, you could use your +UPS from your first visit to pay for your second visit so OOP would be $0.34. You would have used $7+UPS, have $7+UPS remaining and earn an additional $14+UP.

So the big picture would be under $10 OOP for (4) Tide detergents which we could all use and 8 nail polishes, which may be extreme, but hey, cheap laundry detergent and lots of +UPS is worth it.

Emma wants a sleepover bday party and she wants to do makeup, hair, nails, etc. I see party favors in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment