Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quickie to Rite Aid

I did two big makeup trips to RA on Tuesday. It was fun since I NEVER buy makeup for myself. I ended up buying about $60 worth of makeup and only paid about $6. for it. If I had found a filler I could have paid about $4 b/c it would have allowed me to use more +UP money.

Anyway, I found some more coupons so I will be going back and getting the following:

(5) Herbal Essence $14.95
(4) Right Guard $7.98
(2) Zone Bars $2.70

Total= 25.63

-$5/$25 RA printable coupon
- $10 b/c of (5) $2 off Herbal Essense
- $7.98 b/c of (2) BOGO Deodorant coupons
-$2 b/c of (2) $1 off Zone bars

So just b/c of manufacturing coupons and that Rite Aid coupon my total went from over $25 down to $0.65 plus tax. AND...I earn $2 in play money for each of the shampoos so $10 in +UP rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment