Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wegmans Deal

I stumbled on this today at Wegmans...thankful I had my binder full of coupons! LOL

Secret Deodorant (not trial, not full size) was on sale for $0.69. I had a coupon for $5 off Olay Body wash when you buy a Secret Deodorant. So I bought 8. (O: Couldn't stop myself! I have a serious problem. (O: But, $5.50 for 8 deodorant and 8 bodywash is not bad. Not as good as Rite Aid, but still not bad.

And I had 3 of those coupons left, plus some extra BOGO deodorant coupons that I really wanted to use at Rite Aid. I only had 1 $5/$25 with me so I was worried that I wasn't going to get the most for my money. Have no fear.

I bought 8 more full size deodorant, 3 trial size secret, 1 olay body wash, 2 olay packs of soap, and 4 tootsie roll banks ($1 each, for the girls stockings) and my total was $2.40.

Now to start planning on HOW to get through this crazy stockpile I have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment